Thursday, January 14, 2010

One day I will have pictures on this blog! I will work on it this weekend for sure.

Well, I have been working really hard to get my diet under control and I think it finally is. I started right before Thanksgiving and boy was it hard. I had every temptation imaginable. Where I work, lunches are catered every day! One patient brought in 5 cakes in one day! Shesh!!!! My partner was even going through a spell of going out to eat at least 3 times a week and of course I went along......not easy to always choose the right thing. After the first couple of weeks, it got a little easier to say no to the bad and yes to the good AND control the portions! I am happy to report that I have lost 9 pounds thus far. Now if I can only get my butt to the gym. Tomorrow, I say. I need the right push I suppose.......I thought of posting a before and after shot to get myself moving. Perhaps.......

1 comment: