Monday, December 28, 2009

Why, my glasses?

After much thought about what to title my new blog, I thought of my glasses. My glasses are the windows through which I see the world. I have perscription eye glasses, perscription sunglasses and just ol' reading glasses. Without them, I am, well let's just say I cannot see a darn thing. For the most part my glasses serve me well. One might suggest that I get surgery or bifocals and perhaps one day I will.
As I go through my journey on this blog I would like to invite you to take a look through my glasses at my life, family and friends...........I have a partner, Kellie. and three children, Katie, Kristen and E, two grandchildren Bryce and Norah, and a grandchild on the way Emmett. I have two cats, Luka and Carlie. I must tell you about Granny also. She is not my Granny, just a neighbor that prefers everyone call her that. She says she is the Sherriff in town. Now mind you this is not the truth! There is always something going on at Granny's house and I promise you it ain't baking pies and stuff!
I am new at this and can't wait to get started posting pics!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging my dear. You did a great job....now where the hell is the rest of it??? You MUST blog...I have to have something to read when I get here!

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete